THE SECRET SERVICE CIVIL WAR AGAINST RONBO


First of all, a change in policy in regards to the nasty little civil war raging between myself and the U.S. Secret Service - From this time forth I will publish the names of Secret Service agents who continue to stalk and harass me nearly ten years after my case, "The United States of America v. Ronald Gene Barbour" was concluded.

In this episode of "Hamlet Redux" the King's Men (Rosencrantz and Guildenstern) are named Eric Blair stationed in Billings, Montana (Interesting. This was George Orwell's real name. How fitting.) and Tad Downs. It would appear from a voice mail by Agent Blair that Agent Downs has been stationed by the HQ of the SS in Missoula, Montana for the express purpose of watching kindly old me.

And so this latter day Shakespearean tragedy continues to its ending. In the original Shakespearean version the turning point was when Hamlet understands,

"There's a divinity that shapes our ends,
Rough-hew them how we will."

Thus armed with the knowledge that I play a small role in a production by our Heavenly Father I continue to march on in the cold and snowy Montana winter like a small and hungry Confederate army with a better equipped Federal army on all flanks ready to attack at any moment.

I think what delays the inevitable Federal attack against me is that the parties involved are afraid of the equally inevitable public blow back. Indeed, the fear of revolution in Denmark (Hamlet is very popular) by King Claudius in the Shakespearean version of "Hamlet" stays the executioner's ax from neck of the troublesome Prince until it is too late for the King.

In the Lawrence Oliver version of "Hamlet" the Prince is portrayed as being indecisive, "The Man Who Cannot Make Up His Mind." I disagree. Hamlet is a rational, educated, honorable, soldier and Christian man, so he is must carefully investigate the murder of his father before coming to a decision. Thus he pretends insanity and indecision as a fairly safe means to uncover the truth only to discover in the end that he has to do nothing in order to perform his role as God's instrument of revenge except to go with the flow of events.

This is where I'm at today. I wait at the ready in the wings of the stage watching the play progress. I know my lines by heart. Unlike the audience who are on the edge of their seats in high tension wondering what the ending of the great drama will be, I set back calm, relaxed and in peace. After all, the author of the play may decide not to call me in this first performance, my fate may be to stay in the darkness like the audience until the lights come on and the crowd yells, "Bravo, Bravo, Author, Author!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE MURDERED JFK

Kevin Billings: The Rogue Secret Service Agent

SPECIAL AGENT JOHN GRIMSLEY - "HE WAS VERY SCANDALOUS"