NEW SECRET SERVICE GUIDELINES


Ref. Phone call on December 8, 2010 from U.S. Secret Service on proposed meeting with agents in Missoula, Montana.

Dear Sirs:

I agree to meet with agents of the U.S. Secret Service anytime from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the third week of December (Monday to Friday) at this location.

I promise to be polite, informative and well dressed for the interview.

There are, however, certain non-negotiable terms:

1. I am to be allowed to order any item(s) on the menu to be paid for by the U.S. Secret Service. This is to include a 25% gratuity for the server(s).

2. I am to be allowed to audio/video tape the entire interview for the express purpose of the production of a youtube video. This video will not be edited.

3. I am to be granted permission to publish an article at this website concerning this interview.

4. The agent who conducts the interview should be well briefed on my case, as I will be asking questions concerning "The United States of America vs. Ronald Barbour" and be expecting factual and informative answers. I request this Q&A last for at least thirty minutes. The agent is welcome to bring along Secret Service files for reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE MURDERED JFK

Kevin Billings: The Rogue Secret Service Agent

SPECIAL AGENT JOHN GRIMSLEY - "HE WAS VERY SCANDALOUS"