RON BARBOUR: PRISONER OF THE AMERICAN SS



BY RON BARBOUR

It is interesting how often fiction often becomes fact.

The 1960s BBC miniseries "The Prisoner" where a British spy resigns from Her Majesty's Secret Service only to discover that spies are never allowed a peaceful retirement in "The Village"

The nonfiction story of Ron Barbour, a former U.S. Army Intelligence agent, who is under constant surveillance by the American SS in a secret civil war is told below.

FEBRUARY 3, 1994 - A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY


On this day in 1994, I was arrested by the U.S. Secret Service for the exercise of my First Amendment rights in that I was highly critical of President William Jefferson Clinton, the first president to impeached since Andrew Johnson in 1868, and felon (not indicted) who committed two serious federal crimes during the Lewinsky oral sex scandal of 1998.

During the course of the investigation of my alleged crime - the attempted assassination of President Clinton - the U.S. Secret Service would continue to rape the U.S. Constitution with violations of my civil rights under the 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments. They would also ignore the "Great Writ" - The Writ of Habeas Corpus and kidnap me me for a period of nearly two weeks in a locked mental ward.

In due course, I would come to trial and be found guilty of "only" one offense of the many charges filed against me on February 17, 1994 - 18 USC 871 - "Threat against the president" and sentenced to five years in federal prison, three years probation and a fine of $250,000. I would serve this sentence in a number of federal prisons and be twice the victim of attempted assassination by fellow inmates, perhaps at the direction of the U.S. Secret Service. I would be released on June 26, 1998 to start life again after being illegally imprisoned in some of the most dangerous, intense, and high tech correctional facilities in the United States.

This story is told here.

I successfully completed my court ordered three years of probation on June 26, 2001 with no violations. This marked the closure of my case, "The United States of America v. Ronald Gene Barbour." I was informed by my probation officer that if I kept a "clean nose" the U.S. Federal Government had no more interest in me. In short, he said I was free as a bird! However, the U.S. Secret Service had other ideas...

The story is told here in detail on this website.

The short of it is that I have been ruthlessly targeted as a "PERSON OF INTEREST" by the U.S. Secret Service for the last 18 years at the cost of millions of taxpayer dollars and countless man hours of useless work. This official terrorism has only served to keep me poor, unemployed and on the run. Since 2001 I have lived in the following states: Florida, Texas, California, Nevada, Utah, Montana and Washington in a quest for privacy. The outcome is always the same: The U.S. Secret Service starts a campaign against my employers and landlords, who usually ask me to move on. Some years ago "Les Miz" was popular as a Broadway play and movie: I'm living "Les Miz" on a daily basis. I own the role of Jean Val Jean.

I have to ask myself - what is the real reason behind the civil war launched against me by the U.S. Secret Service? I think the official reason they would give that I am a threat to the presidency runs contrary to the facts. The real reason for this "Secret Civil War" has to do with the fact that I'm a proud WASP Southerner, decorated U.S. Army veteran and prolific writer who owns five blogs and continues to be highly critical of the U.S. Secret Service and the presidency. I was ordered by Senior Special Agent John Francis McKenna at FCI Coleman on March 15, 1998 that I was not to publish anything concerning my case or its aftermath; that for me the First Amendment did not exist.

This is how the "Secret Civil War" stands today. The "Order of Battle" is decidedly against me, but the advantage is not all to the stronger Superpower side. For instance, in less than an hour I can abandon my current position and move to another anywhere in the country within 24 hours. In three days, I could be anywhere in the world living under any identity. I have studied the campaigns of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, fine Southern gentlemen and rebels who nearly threw Federals out of the Confederacy. These generals were the masters of popping up in force to surprise and defeat superior numbers.

I have another advantage unknown to these rebels of old - a laptop computer and the Internet. These high technologies used with my inalienable right to freedom of speech gives me the high ground on which I can stand to watch my powerful enemy maneuver in the valley below me. In terms of chess, I have become the knight - a high value player that flies around the chessboard and does considerable damage to the opposition pieces. It is well said by Patrick Henry that the battle does not always go in favor of the stronger side.

How will this "Secret Civil War" end? Obviously, in the checkmate of the white king the white knight defends. In other words, my death. No, I'm not playing the defeatist card here, I'm simply being the realist. I think some fine day, the case officer in Washington, D.C. in charge of black conflict will conclude the obvious, the Federal side is losing the "Secret Civil War" and issue verbal orders to lower ranking SS officer to terminate "Team Ronbo" with extreme prejudice and I will be murdered.

Until the inevitable endgame this white knight keeps flying across the chessboard of the United States ("The Village") taking out black pawns, black bishops, and black knights in dubious battle.

Innumerable force of Spirits armed,
That durst dislike his reign, and, me preferring,
His utmost power with adverse power opposed
In dubious battle on the plains of Heaven
And shook his throne. What though the field be lost?
All is not lost—the unconquerable will,
And study of revenge, immortal hate,
And courage never to submit or yield:
And what is else not to be overcome?

(Milton: Paradise Lost)

From "The Prisoner" by WIKIPEDIA:

The series follows an unnamed British agent who abruptly resigns his job, and then finds himself held captive in a mysterious seaside "village" that is isolated from the mainland by mountains and sea. The Village is further secured by numerous monitoring systems and security forces, including a mysterious balloon-like device called Rover that recaptures those who attempt escape.

The agent encounters the Village's population, hundreds of people from all walks of life and cultures, all seeming to be tranquilly living out their lives. As they do not use names, they have each been assigned a number. The agent inquires of the Village's chief administrator, Number Two, "Who is Number One?", to which Number Two responds, "You are Number Six". The dialogue continues, "We want information", to which the agent responds "You won't get it!". "By hook or by crook, we will..."

The task of attempting to extract information from Number Six is carried out by the ever-changing "Number Two", acting as supposed proxy to the unseen "Number One". As the series unfolds, the audience learns that the Village authorities have other interests in Number Six aside from the knowledge he possesses: interests that often spare Number Six from the more destructive information-gathering techniques employed by the Village authorities upon other inmates.

Number Six, distrusting of anyone involved with the Village, refuses to co-operate or provide answers. Alone, he struggles with multiple goals: determining for which side the Village works, remaining defiant to its imposed authority, concocting his own plans for escape, learning all he can about the Village and subverting its operation. Some of his schemes, while not resulting in an escape, do lead to the dismissal of an incumbent Number Two on two occasions. By the end of the series the administration, becoming desperate for Number Six's knowledge and fearful of his growing influence in the Village, takes drastic measures that threaten the lives of Number Six, Number Two, and the rest of the Village.

The series features striking and often surreal storylines, and themes include hypnosis, hallucinogenic drug experiences, identity theft, mind control, dream manipulation, and various forms of social indoctrination. A major theme of the show is individualism versus collectivism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE MURDERED JFK

Kevin Billings: The Rogue Secret Service Agent

SPECIAL AGENT JOHN GRIMSLEY - "HE WAS VERY SCANDALOUS"