MEMO TO U.S. SECRET SERVICE FROM RONBO ON JANUARY 3, 2018

Wednesday, January 03, 2018


January 3, 2018
(Sent via Email)
TO: U.S. Secret Service Agent R_
FM: Ronald "Ronbo" Barbour
Dear Sir:
Happy New Year 2018 – and did you get an autograph from Mr. Big for little old Deplorable me?
I didn’t think so. ðŸ˜Š
Are you keeping track of the awesome Trump counter attack against the Communists….err Traitors…err Democrats…err Hillary supporters in the FBI and Justice Department?
I am shocked! I AM SIMPLY SHOCKED AT THE HIGH LEVEL OF CORRUPTION AND TREASON! ðŸ˜Š
…and here little old Deplorable me thought federal law enforcement types were above politics. At least I was told that at my trial when two SS officers swore on the Bible there were no political reasons for President Clinton’s super loyal SS to rip me a new butthole.
Well, if you are stupid enough to believe that Big Lie, I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you real cheap. ðŸ˜Š
But seriously, Doug old man, no one who has Googled “Ronald Gene Barbour” and read my articles on what really happened back in 1994 believe I was guilty – especially now that it has been established federal law enforcement is staffed heavily by Democrat traitors who only push innocent patriots before the federal court.
A Republican Congressman says that federal law enforcement needs a purge of traitors. I second the motion. Yes, and they should face the iron yoke of the law, which in the case of treason could mean the death penalty.
Yes, the heavy iron yoke of the law that knows no mercy and those unjustly convicted would very much like to see some guilty federal cops face the music and pay the piper for the tune they danced.
As always, please feel free to pass my remarks up to the asshole SS agent (s) who are keeping “The USA v. Barbour” active decades after the federal courts closed the books on me in 2001 - and wasting millions of hard earned taxpayer dollars on the Barbour Witch Hunt. 
Question: How much money did the SS spend on my September 2017 visit to the New York City metro area?  Inquiring minds want to know! 
Oh – and just so you know - I keep copies of all my SS correspondence in safe places – and that perjury is a serious felony – and I never plead guilty to that which I’m innocent -  and I will ask my day in court should the SS resort to bogus charges again.
Also, be aware it’s new day in the Republic with scores of newly appointed federal judges who take a dim view federal agents who think they are above the law.
Cheers, Ron B.

MEET RON BARBOUR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE MURDERED JFK

Kevin Billings: The Rogue Secret Service Agent

SPECIAL AGENT JOHN GRIMSLEY - "HE WAS VERY SCANDALOUS"