MEL AYTON LIES ABOUT RONALD GENE BARBOUR IN "HUNTING THE PRESIDENT"


Mel Ayton’s Hunting the President: Threats, Plots, and Assassination Attempts—From FDR to Obama..

The author of this article has almost copied verbatim the account in "The United States of America vs. Ronald Barbour" and did not contact me, my attorney, or read any of the numerous articles that contest the Government's finding of guilt on many points (1) I did not suffer from any mental illness - and this was verified by examination at the Veterans' Hospital in Tampa, Florida during 2002. (2) I was wrongly convicted under USC 871 "Threat Against The President" but rather convicted under USC 1751 "Attempted Assassination of the President" - there is no evidence that I was ever within a 1,000 miles of President Clinton. (3) The audiotape that was the primary piece of evidence at my trial was an edited tape with no chain of custody - Also, it was produced in violation of the Florida wiretap statutes that require the permission of both parties in a recorded conversation.(4) I was a decorated retired member of the U.S. Army on a pension. I did not have to work, but did anyway to make higher earnings. (5) I worked full time as a limo driver for Mears Transportation in Orlando, Florida. I was fired because of my arrest, but at the time of the incident I had a full time job.

There are many additional errors in this article and the author made no attempt to contact me before publication of the book. After it appeared on best seller lists, I contacted him by way of Amazon when he published it on Kindle. I requested that he make the corrections and offered evidence; however, he doubled down on the lies.





Bill Clinton was nearly assassinated in 1994 by Ronald Gene Barbour, a veteran and unemployed limousine driver who suffered from severe depression.

historyonthenet.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE MURDERED JFK

Kevin Billings: The Rogue Secret Service Agent

SPECIAL AGENT JOHN GRIMSLEY - "HE WAS VERY SCANDALOUS"