BOOK REVIEW BY AN ALLEGED PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSIN




BOOK REVIEW BY AN ALLEGED PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSIN, April 13, 2017
    
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Assassination of the President of the United States: The Forgotten Assassination Attempts of U.S. Presidents (Kindle Edition)
In regards to the short section on my alleged assassination of President Clinton this book does an above average account; however, nothing is said of the fact that unlike most people charged under USC 871, I demanded trial by jury. In fact, I appealed all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court as the Secret Service violated my rights under the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution. The Secret Service also violated state and federal laws on editing an audiotape and the U.S. District court was in error when it allowed this key piece of evidence into the trial.

In reference to my mental condition: As is well known, the Secret Service has spent millions of dollars to develop "The Assassin Profile" which targets all single/divorced white males as potential assassins - and as part of this profile, a mental condition is always present - whether it is or not it really does exist. This is absurd, as a perfectly sane assassin could have totally patriotic, rational and legal reasons for assassination of a rogue president who is acting outside the law and beyond the control of the government. In my case the government said that I was bi-polar (extreme mood swings), but this bogus diagnosis was thrown out by the Veterans Administration in 2003 at the Veterans' Hospital in Tampa, Florida, which concluded my mental condition was in the normal range.

The bottom line to the entire "Ronald Barbour Presidential Affair" was that no assassination attempt by me was made on President Clinton. It is alleged that I stalked Clinton at the White House - and yet the government failed to produce one picture, or one video of me anywhere near the White House, which I did not go near during the time frame of the alleged stalking. The government alleges the only reason I didn't murder President Clinton while jogging in the harsh winter of 1994 was that the president visited Moscow at the time and my alleged bi-polar disorder did not allow me to understand this simple fact. How neatly does the government paper over a stark fact not in their favor! If, indeed, Ron Barbour was such a mental midget, how did he have the mental "genius" to drive a car all the way from Florida in one of the worst winters in history, and then come up with such a clever and dastardly assassination plot that impressed even jaded individuals such as President Clinton (then President of the United States), Ronald Noble (then Director of the U.S. Secret Service, and Senior Special Agent John F. McKenna (then station chief of the SS in Orlando, Florida)

I could go on for pages concerning my politically motivated Cavalry at the hands of the Secret Service and President Clinton. If you are interested click on "The Freedom Fighter's Journal" ronbosoldier.blogspot.com where I post daily, or drop me an email at: Ronbo1948@Hushmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE MURDERED JFK

Kevin Billings: The Rogue Secret Service Agent

SPECIAL AGENT JOHN GRIMSLEY - "HE WAS VERY SCANDALOUS"