U.S. SECRET SERVICE UNHAPPY WITH RONBO (AGAIN)



Since Trump has been elected I’ve noticed the Secret Service (SS) has become more active against me. For instance, last week they questioned the staff of the apartment building where I live – and I’ve been getting more emails than usual from my SS agent of contact here in Seattle, Doug Robinson.

What could account for the recent SS activity directed against me?

This article was published last Tuesday.


On Wednesday, several SS agents began to question the staff of my apartment building and my neighbors.

Coincidence? I think not. The SS cannot directly attack me for anything published on my blog because of the First Amendment, but they can use an ancient federal court case for cover.

Details here:

http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_archive.html
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE MURDERED JFK

Kevin Billings: The Rogue Secret Service Agent

SPECIAL AGENT JOHN GRIMSLEY - "HE WAS VERY SCANDALOUS"