Secret Service Agent John Grimsley: The Boring Dude of Seattle



My “Number Two” (Number One is the SS Director Mark Sullivan at SS HQ in Washington, D.C.) is a man I call, “The Boring Dude of Seattle.” We met on March 31, 2011 at Union Station just after I arrived by train from White Fish, Montana. I figured the SS would send a “Welcome Wagon” crew of agents like they did when I arrived in Los Angeles in the summer of 2009, when six “MEN IN BLACK” swarmed me as I stepped down from the San Diego AMTRAK.

This time, however, a friendly voice with a Southern accent said from behind me, “Welcome to Seattle, Mr. Barbour…I’m Special Agent John Grimsley of the U.S. Secret Service.”

I turned to see a smiling small neat white man in his early 40s with thin hair who reminded me of a STASI (East German secret police) from the movie The Lives of Others where a True Believer STASI agent is shocked by the corruption and degeneration of his commanding officer and service, and as a result becomes an opponent of the regime who gives aid to the East German political opposition to the Reds.

I had planned to tell the Seattle SS Welcome Wagon to bugger off, but the thought flashed in my mind that this particular SS agent was perhaps cut from the same patriotic mold as myself. Furthermore, I am well aware that all SS agents swear a sacred oath before Almighty God to support and defend the Republic, so I agreed to accompany him in his government vehicle that transported me free of charge to my hotel.

In the year since then, I have had numerous meetings with Grimsley, which are difficult for me because he is a very boring man. How boring? I believe he very likely sits in a lawn chair to watch the grass grow in his front yard on a beautiful Washington state summer day.

Grimsley claims to be a Christian and a patriot; however, he speaks volumes of silence to my question of, “How can a good man serve evil without becoming evil.” I would compare him in his present stage of evolution to Mr. Starbuck in Moby Dick who on paper is a Christian officer and American patriot, but blindly following orders from an evil commander.

In 1815 Marshal Ney was sent by the King of France with an army to arrest Napoleon who was marching on Paris with his supporters after escape from exile on Elba.

History records that Ney and his army joined Bonaparte and together they marched on Paris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE MURDERED JFK

Kevin Billings: The Rogue Secret Service Agent

SPECIAL AGENT JOHN GRIMSLEY - "HE WAS VERY SCANDALOUS"